“We have plenty of people who come to church, but not that many who come for church.”
“Times have changed. We can’t do church like we used to.”
Maybe those concerns sound familiar.
Maybe you have a great church building that only seems to be busy on Sundays.
Maybe you feel as though your ministries are stuck in the past and you wonder what happened.
Modern ministry doesn’t mean compromising your values in order to attract people, but it does require some creative thinking and a deeper understanding of what people need from church.
The Walt Disney Company is known worldwide as the gold standard for fostering creativity and extending hospitality to its guests. Join us January 30 – February 2, 2017 as we use Walt Disney World in Orlando, Florida as an immersive “learning lab” for Church Lay Leaders and Professional Staff.
This Experience Includes:
- An in-depth exploration of Disney Hospitality & Customer Service
- Two partial days in Walt Disney World experiencing hospitality and creativity first-hand
- A private, behind-the-scenes tour led by Walt Disney World staff
- Free time to spend in the park on your own
- Practical discussions and learning about Christian hospitality. How can we better engage and minister to those in our communities?
- What Does This Mean For Us? Prayerful Discernment & Action Planning
Prices start at $1,299!
included in the price:
Three Nights at the Buena Vista Suites
Full Breakfast Buffet for 3 Days
Two-Day Tickets for Walt Disney World
“Keys to the Kingdom” Tour Tickets
Lunches for 3 Days
All Learning Sessions and Materials
Discounts available for sharing a suite with another participant.
Our Keynote Presenter
Our Keynote Presenter is J. Jeff Kober, a former leader with the Disney Institute, experienced consultant, and author of The Wonderful World of Customer Service at Disney. Lessons From Epcot: In Leadership, Business & Life; and Disney’s Hollywood Studios: From Show Biz to Your Biz.